Bio-Medicals Gucosamine Joint Formula 120 capsules
Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Boron
You’ll love this hard-working trio! Together they can aid in cartilage repair as well as many other wonderful benefits, that will help put the skip back in your step. To get a better understanding of how glucosamine, chondroitin and boron work see below.
Glucosamine is an amino sugar, that aids the growth of glycosylated proteins and lipid, which can help reduce pain in arthritis sufferers.
Chondroitin is also known as Chondroitin Sulphate. Chondroitin can supply nutrients to damaged cartilage aiding in growth and regeneration.
Boron can help keep your bones strong and healthy with its ability to increase bone density, this in turn can help prevent osteoporosis and treat arthritis.
A synergistic capsule combination of glyconutrients, glucosamine and Chondroitin sulphates formulate what is known as Hyaluronic Acid.
Our Glucosamine Chondroitin + Boron is a Completely Nutritional Supplement
We have taken care to ensure that our Glucosamine Chondroitin + Boron supplements are complete nutritional supplements, with the addition of specific vitamins, minerals, herbs and bioflavonoids.
Combining Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulphate with these additional ingredients has a demonstrated ability to increase the individual effectiveness of each component.
- Glucosamine Sulphate – 375mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate Bovine – 180mg
- Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Dry Root – 17.25mg
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (liquorice ext conc Equiv dry root and stolon) – 13.5mg
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) – 12.94mg
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) ext conc (Equiv to dry root herb) – 11.4mg
- Quercetin – 11mg
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate Monohydrate) – 8.93mg
- Pectin – 4.13mg
- Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) – 2.9mg
- D-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate (Vitamin E) – 2.5mg (3UI)
- Calcium – 1.94mg
- Boron (As Borax) – 330mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) – 280mcg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) – 280mcg
- Copper (as gluconate)
Paleo | Natural Ingredients | Gluten, Refine Sugar & Dairy Free
Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
Glucosamine is derived from seafood
We Also Recommend