Fusion Glucosamine Advanced Repair 120 capsules
- Helps reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, including joint pain, inflammation, tenderness and stiffness.
- Improves joint mobility and increases joint lubrication.
- May help to protect and regenerate cartilage and slow down the progressive degeneration that often affects it with age.
- Strengthens and repairs tendons.
- Improves the integrity of connective tissue to help repair and maintain joint function.
- Helps maintain the health of the intervertebral (spinal) disks.
- Also suitable for use after strenuous exercise and/or injury.
- Contains therapeutic daily doses of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane).
- Also includes high potency extracts of the Chinese herbs Eucommia and Acanthopanax, which have anti-inflammatory and analgesic actions and have traditionally been used to nourish and strengthen the joints, tendons and bones.
- Suitable for long-term use.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are naturally occurring substances found in the body, where, amongst other functions, they help to maintain and repair the cartilage that lines the joints.
Studies have shown that when taken as supplements, glucosamine and chondroitin help to relieve the pain, inflammation, swelling and tenderness that characterise osteoarthritis, and help to reduce stiffness and improve joint mobility. They may also help to delay the progression of the condition by promoting the repair and regeneration of cartilage. Some research indicates that taking MSM at the same time as glucosamine may lead to more rapid and improved results.
In Fusion® Glucosamine Advanced Repair, these nutrients are supported by vitamin C, which is essential for the manufacture of cartilage and other forms of connective tissue, and silica, which enhances the body’s utilisation of glucosamine and chondroitin and is a structural component of joint cartilage and bone.
This formula also includes the Chinese herbs Eucommia and Acanthopanax, which have anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects and have traditionally been used to nourish, support and strengthen the joints, tendons and bones.
Recent research suggests that Eucommia may work by helping to inhibit the progression of osteoarthritis by reducing inflammation and slowing cartilage breakdown.
Each capsule contains:
equiv. to glucasamine 415mg 500mg
Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 150mg
Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium
equiv. to chondroitin sulfate 81.7mg 90mg
Chondroitin sulfate-shark sodium
equiv. to chondroitin sulfate 40.9mg 45mg
Total equiv. chondroitin sulfate from both sources 122.6mg
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50mg
equiv. to silicon 7mg 15mg
Manganese amino acid chelate
equiv. to manganese 2mg 20mg
Some ingredients are derived from seafood including shellfish.
Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
Eucommia ulmoides stem bark 500mg
Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark 350mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend