Fusion Glucosamine Premium Repair 60 tablets
- Specially formulated to be suitable for people with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, vertebral disk problems.
- Also suitable for use after strenuous exercise or injury.
- Helps reduce arthritis symptoms such as joint inflammation, pain,tenderness and stiffness.
- Also improves joint lubrication and mobility.
- Aids cartilage production and supports normal joint function and repair.
- Helps maintain the integrity of joint linings (articular surfaces), intervertebral disks and other forms of connective tissue.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are natural building blocks required by the body for the production of new cartilage, and along with MSM, may help to relieve joint inflammation, tenderness and pain, while also reducing stiffness and improving mobility (making it easier for you to manage activities like climbing stairs or maintaining your exercise regime).
Fusion® Glucosamine Premium Repair combines these important joint-protecting nutrients with Ginger, which has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic and Middle Eastern (Unani Tibb) medicine to relieve rheumatic and arthritic conditions.
Scientific studies support Ginger’s long held reputation as an anti-inflammatory herb that exerts its effects via multiple different mechanisms, including some of those involved in rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, several clinical trials have found it to have beneficial effects in the treatment of osteoarthritis, including helping to relieve pain and swelling.
This formulation is further enhanced by the inclusion of Black Pepper extract to increase absorption and bioavailability.
Ingredients (as per label):
Glucosamine hydrochloride 750mg
Dimethyl sulfone (MSM) 334mg
Chondroitin sulfate bovine 178mg
Chondroitin sulfate shark sodium 89mg
Total equivalent chondroitin sulfate 267mg
Plus extracts equiv. to dry:
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 500mg
Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit 250mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
We Also Recommend