Fusion Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced 30 tablets
While we all know how vital it is to consume a healthy, balanced diet, the day-to-day reality is that doing so is often hard to manage – especially if you’re dieting, busy, eating on the run, or are one of the millions of Australians who doesn’t eat certain food groups (such as dairy foods or animal products) for ethical or health reasons.
Research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics indicates that more than 90% of us don’t manage to consume as many vegetables as we should every day, and that only around half of us eat the recommended two daily servings of fruit1.
Dietary habits like these may mean you’re missing out on key nutrients, and consequently might benefit from taking a multi vitamin supplement.
Packed with 36 important nutrients, Fusion® Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced has been professionally formulated to provide key nutrients that may be inadequate in your diet, help maintain your energy levels and promote healthy ageing.
This comprehensive formula provides:
- B-group vitamins, magnesium and chromium to enhance metabolism and help maintain energy levels.
- Cardiovascular support with Vitamin E, Lycopene and Folic Acid.
- Lutein, Taurine and other antioxidants to help preserve eye health.
- Nutrients to assist normal brain function, including Iodine, Glutamine and Vitamin B12.
- Choline, Inositol and Nicotinamide to support healthy liver function.
- Immune system support with Zinc, Selenium and Vitamins A and C.
- Bone-building nutrients such as Calcium, Vitamin D and Boron.
- Biotin, Silicon and other nutrients to support healthy hair, skin and nails, plus Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and Lysine to help maintain healthy collagen.
|Natural mixed carotenoids
calc. as Betacarotene 3mg
equiv. to Vitamin A 2000IU or 600mcg RE
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate
equiv. to Vitamin E 100IU
equiv. to Vitamin D3 200IU
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavine (Vitamin B2)||20mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||100mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)
equiv. to Pantothenic acid 90mg & Calcium 8.4mg
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
equiv. to Pyridoxine 41.14mg
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||50mcg|
|Lutein esters calc. as Lutein
extract equiv. to Tagetes erecta dry flowers 100mg
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
equiv. to Ascorbic acid 90.87mg & Calcium 10.3mg
|Calcium citrate hydrate
equiv. to Calcium 17.7mg (Total equiv. Calcium 36.4mg)
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
equiv. to Magnesium 18mg
|Zinc amino acid chelate
equiv. to Zinc 15mg
equiv. to Potassium 22.4mg
|Silica – colloidal anhydrous
equiv. to Silicon 15mg
|Manganese amino acid chelate
equiv. to Manganese 2mg
equiv. to Boron 500mcg
equiv. to Chromium 50mcg
equiv. to Copper 50mcg
equiv. to Iodine 38.2mcg
equiv. to Molybdenum 33.3mcg
equiv. to Selenium 50mcg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
We Also Recommend