Fusion Stress B Multi Advanced 30 tablets
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated to relieve symptoms of stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety without causing drowsiness, and to improve the ability to cope with stress.
- Helps energise the body and mind, improve alertness and address physical fatigue, mental tiredness and poor concentration.
- Contains a therapeutic dose of Green Tea standardised for its content of theanine, a unique amino acid with relaxing, anti-stress properties.
- production of many neurotransmitters (brain chemicals that transmit signals from one part of the nervous system to another) including serotonin, which is sometimes referred to as one of the body’s ‘feel good’ chemicals.
- Specially formulated to meet the needs of active people leading busy lives.
How it works
Among other functions, the B-group vitamins (which include biotin and folic acid) are involved in maintaining healthy nervous system function and energy production.
For example, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is required for the
Similarly, pantothenic acid (also known as vitamin B5) is required for the healthy functioning of the adrenal glands, and their production of some of the hormones that enable us to cope with stress.
Fusion® Stress B Multi Advanced combines therapeutic levels of these and other members of the B-complex group of vitamins with a high-potency dose of Green Tea (9,100 mg) standardised for its content of an amino acid called theanine.
In a scientific study1, healthy young people took either 50 mg of theanine (equivalent to two Fusion® Stress B Multi Advanced tablets) or a placebo. Over the following couple of hours, brain wave measurements showed that the brains of those who had taken theanine experienced increased levels of alpha-wave activity, indicating increased feelings of relaxation and mental alertness.
In addition to improving alertness, theanine also improves the ability to focus the attention (perhaps by helping to blocking out distracting information or stimuli) and increases the accuracy with which tasks are completed1.
Together, the ingredients in Fusion® Stress B Multi Advanced help to improve resistance to stress, energise the body and mind, and relieve symptoms of stress, nervous tension, mild anxiety, and poor concentration, without causing drowsiness.
Each tablet contains:
|Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf||9.1g (9100mg)|
|equiv. to theanine||25mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||150mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||110mg|
|equiv. to pantothenic acid||99mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||75mg|
|equiv. to pyridoxine||61.7mg|
|Folic Acid (Folic Acid)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||150mcg|
|Choline bitartrate (Choline bitartrate)||100mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid (Alpha lipoic acid)||50mg|
Contains caffeine 3.4mg from Green Tea
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We Also Recommend