Herbs of Gold B Complete sustained release 120 tablets
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- B Complete Sustained Release is a B complex supplement that has been formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- B Complete helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. It is beneficial in supporting the body during times of physical and mental stress.
- B Complete is suitable for the supplementation of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and vitamin C and aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 are involved in the production of energy.
- Vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 play an important role in the healthy functioning of the nervous system and assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- B Complete provides a daily dose of 400mcg of folic acid, which if taken daily for one month prior to conception and during pregnancy- may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/ neural tube defects.
- B complex vitamins are water soluble, the body cannot store large amounts therefore a regular daily intake is required to support general health.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek medical advice.
- Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||80mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
We Also Recommend