Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 4800+ 30 tablets
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric. Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic.
- Curcumin is known to be poorly soluble. Meriva® curcumin in Bio Curcumin 4800+ has undergone a patented process to overcome curcumin insolubility and therefore facilitates its delivery to the body's cells.
- Preliminary studies have shown that Meriva® curcumin may be beneficial in relieving joint pain, swelling and inflammation in mild osteoarthritis.
- Reduction in the pain, swelling and inflammation of mild osteoarthritis leads to improved joint mobility.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|(from Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 500mg)|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
We Also Recommend