Herbs of Gold Echinacea 4000 Complex 30 tablets
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex supports healthy immune system function.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex provides symptomatic relief of colds and flu and may reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Echinacea is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Echinacea is traditionally used to relieve congestion and fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western and Native American herbal medicine for the management of minor skin disorders such as wounds, boils and abscesses.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||3g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
We Also Recommend