Herbs of Gold Eczema Aid 60 tablets
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Eczema Aid contains anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy herbs traditionally used for the relief of eczema and dermatitis and nutrients for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Eczema is an allergic and inflammatory condition of the skin.
- Baical scullcap provides anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy and antioxidant activity and is traditionally used in Chinese Medicine for the relief of mild eczema and mild dermatitis.
- Licorice provides anti-inflammatory activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of mild eczema and mild dermatitis, and helps to support and maintain healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc help support healthy immune system function and vitamin C helps to maintain healthy histamine levels.
- Vitamin C helps maintain connective tissue and is essential for the formation of collagen, helping to support and maintain healthy skin.
- Zinc helps support and maintain healthy skin, and a zinc deficiency is linked to the development of mild dermatitis.
- Vitamin C and zinc are antioxidants that help protect the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Eczema Aid assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical scullcap) root||2g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root||1g|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||750mg|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||10mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
We Also Recommend