Herbs of Gold Evening Primrose Oil 1000 200 capsules
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily. Children 6-12 years -Take 1 to 2 capsules daily. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Children 3-6 years -Take 1 capsule daily. Prick the capsule and squeeze the oil into milk or juice. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the temporary relief of mild arthritic and mild rheumatic pain.
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may assist in the relief of mild eczema and mild dermatitis.
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000 may help relieve menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes, and help relieve premenstral syndrome.
- Evening primrose oil helps maintain healthy capillaries in healthy individuals. It may help maintain peripheral blood flow to the hands, feet and legs and relieve cold hands and feet in healthy individuals.
- Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the essential fatty acid gamma linolenc acid (GLA), which plays a role in the structure of cell membranes, helping to maintain their fluidity and flexibility and, therefore, assisting in the maintenance of normal healthy skin.
Each capsule contains:
|Evening primrose oil||1g|
|equiv. gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100mg|
|Contains natural vitamin E.|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
We Also Recommend