Herbs of Gold Muscle Resuscitation 300g
Adults - Mix 6g (approx. 1.5 level teaspoons) into 200mL of water or juice, once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Stir or shake to make a delicious high magnesium beverage. Muscle Resuscitation dissolves easily and can be added to a drink bottle for use before, during and after heavy exercise or training. Muscle Resuscitation can be taken on an empty stomach or before retiring. This is particularly beneficial for relieving night-time muscular aches, cramps and spasms.
Muscle Resuscitation is a comprehensive bio-enhanced magnesium powder containing important vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients required for the nutritional support of the musculoskeletal system. Magnesium is important for the healthy conduction of nerves, muscle activity and the healthy rhythm of the heart.
Features of Muscle Resuscitation
- Convenient one-a-day dose
- Tropical flavoured powdered supplement
- Athletes and active individuals
- Supporting energy metabolism during periods of physical stress
- Daily antioxidant supplementation
Muscle Resuscitation contains a 320mg dose of elemental magnesium per 6g serve, in the forms of magnesium citrate and magnesium amino acid chelate.
Magnesium, in combination with the essential amino acid taurine, aids in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. Taurine is an important nutrient for growth and development of the brain and eye.
Muscle Resuscitation also contains:
- Potassium - an important mineral for maintaining healthy cardiovascular and nervous systems and normal muscle contraction.
- Chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism.
- Glutamine - an amino acid important for normal gastrointestinal and immune health.
- Carnitine - is involved in the normal production of energy within the mitochondria of cells.
- B complex vitamins - which are involved in many processes, including releasing energy from food and the growth, development and maintenance of a healthy brain and nervous system. B complex vitamins may be beneficial during periods of increased mental and physical stress.
- Vitamin B1 is involved with other B vitamins in energy metabolism and the normal functioning of nerves.
- Vitamin B2 is necessary for the production of energy and may be needed in periods of heightened stress.
- Vitamin B3 is important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system.
- Vitamins B5 and B6 are important during periods of stress, providing support to the nervous system and adrenal glands. Vitamin B6 is important for the healthy development and function of the nervous system, playing an important role in regulating mental processes and mood.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the normal functioning of all cells. It helps maintain healthy cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Magnesium, zinc, selenium and vitamin C help maintain the integrity of the immune system, with zinc helping to regulate the immune response.
- Selenium, zinc, vitamin C, manganese and taurine are important components of antioxidant enzyme systems, reducing the risk of cellular damage attributed to free radicals. Manganese is a component of manganese superoxide dismutase, an antioxidant enzyme which helps protect cells from free radical damage, whilst selenium is an activating component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidises. Turnover and loss of selenium is accelerated during times of increased oxidative stress.
ATHLETES / ACTIVE INDIVIDUALS:
- Requirements for magnesium; glutamine; vitamins B1, B2 and B6; chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals, with magnesium, B complex vitamins, levocarnitine and glutamine contributing to cellular energy production and helping to support energy metabolism.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults, of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each 6g serve contains:
|Magnesium (as citrate)||120mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||200mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM 320mg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)||25mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (B5) 54mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (B6) 41.2mg|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||200mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||50mcg|
|Chromium (as Chromic chloride)||50mcg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 100mcg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Potassium (as citrate)||60mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia.|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservativ
We Also Recommend