Herbs of Gold Vitamin B5 500mg 90 capsules
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is essential to almost all forms of life. It is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins and is required for energy production.
- Vitamin B5 is involved in over 100 reactions in the production of lipids, cholesterol, steroid hormones, melatonin and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Vitamin B5 helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B5 is found in high concentrations in the adrenal cortex and plays an important role in adrenal gland function. Vitamin B5 is needed for the production of the adrenal hormone cortisol, which is involved in the body's stress response.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 500mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or pre|
We Also Recommend