Herbs of Gold Vitamin D3 1000 120 capsules
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin D3 1000 is a soy-free formula, in a rice bran oil base, providing the bioactive form of vitamin D, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), found naturally in the body.
- Vitamin D aids the absorption of calcium and is required for healthy bones and teeth so helps maintain bone density and bone strength. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Vitamin D3 1000 helps maintain muscle strength. By helping to maintain muscle strength, vitamin D may reduce the risk of falls in the elderly.
- A significant number of Australians are vitamin D deficient due to inadequate sun exposure and dietary intake, with the elderly at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency.
- The skin’s capacity to produce vitamin D from sunlight is reduced in elderly people.
- Sufficient vitamin D is required during pregnancy and breastfeeding as vitamin D is necessary for muscle and nerve development in infants. Vitamin D3 1000 may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Vitamin D helps maintain healthy mood, normal blood sugar regulation in healthy individuals and a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D3 1000 may assist in the prevention of vitamin D3 deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate and assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
- vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. vitamin D3 1000IU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
We Also Recommend